Sunday, April 21, 2013

Butterscotch Chip Brownies


So it‘s almost the end of the semester and I trying to use up my baking products. I looked into my cabinet and I still have butterscotch chips and a brownie mix.  I believe these two products will work well together and I could even cut the brownies into shapes, but I don’t have any cookie cutters.

Ingredients

Brownie mix
2 Eggs
½ cup Vegetable oil
¼ cup Water
About 1 ¾ cup Butterscotch chips

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease pan.



Mix water, eggs, oil and brownie together until all dry ingredients are mixed in.  Make sure to start siring slowly so that the mix doesn't fly out of the bowl.









Add in butterscotch chips then pour into 9 by 9 pan.

Bake for 30- minutes

Take out and let cool then enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. Brittany,

    This post was awesome. Butterscotch is one of my favorite flavoring. You are very courageous to do this, but one question. Was it good? It looks like it was.

    ReplyDelete