Monday, April 15, 2013

Funfetti Fudge


A couple of weeks ago a friend of mine pinned a funfetti recipe on pintrests and asked me if I could make it for my blog. This weekend was really busy, but the recipe was really quick and fun.  It took me about five minutes to make it then it chills for an hour. I had all the ingredients and just enough time to make it.

Ingredients

1 cup funfetti cake mix
1 cup powdered sugar
½ stick of butter
¼ cup milk
sprinkles

In a microwavable bowl mix powdered sugar and cake mix.

Add butter and milk but do NOT stir.













Microwave for 2 minutes then stir quickly until all the dry ingredients is mixed in.


Add sprinkles to make the fudge more colorful













Pour into a greased square or rectangular dish that is about 8 by 8. I used a bigger pan and should have doubled the recipe.  

Chill for an hour in the fridge and enjoy.

If I did this again I would add food coloring because I think the fudge needs more color.

Also you can make funfetti dip with the left over cake mix. 

3 comments:

  1. these look great cool pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really different. I would have never thought making fudge this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love FUDGE!!!! The interesting thing that I found about this fudge is that it is so colorful! This would be a great treat to let the kids join in and help! Awesome Post!

    ReplyDelete