Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Candy Brownies



Yum Yum
I love playing around with brownies. I like adding stuff to the mix. One time my brother and I added caramel sauce, marshmallows, and almonds. Those tasted amazing.  I have also added candy. One night my friend and I were bored and wanted sweets. We had some mini candy bars and decided to add it to the mix. We didn’t add a lot so we had fun guessing if we would have candy in each bite. This time I decided to add my Dads favorite candy MM’s. 

Ingredients 

2 eggs
¼ cup water
2/3 cup vegetable/canola oil
Brownie mix
MM’s (2 packets)
Hand full of chocolate chips

Pre- heat oven to 350 degrees and spray pan. I’m using my 9 by 9 square Willton pan.

Love chocolate
Mix together Brownie mix, 2 eggs, ¼ cup water, 2/3 cup oil, MM’s and chocolate chips in a medium size bowl until it’s well blended. I used MM’s because I had them lying around. The best part of these brownies is finding good stuff you already have and adding it in.  I really doesn’t matter how many chocolate chips you use; I just wanted more chocolate.






Ready to bake

Pour in to pan and cook for about 30 minutes. Check to make sure the brownies are cooked all the way through by putting a tooth pick in the brownie and pulling it out to see if the batter sticks. 

Take out and cool then cut in to squares and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment