Sunday, March 24, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Bars






I went home this weekend and I was trying to decide what I wanted to bake something that I didn’t need a lot of ingredients. My mom had the ingredients for cookie bars and I decided to make them. They are perfect for any chocolate and peanut butter lovers.

Ingredients

Chocolate chip cookie mix (Betty Crocker)
Peanut butter cookie mix (Betty Crocker)
1 stick of butter
3 eggs
3 tablespoons of vegetable/ canola oil
2 tablespoons of water
 11.5 oz bag of chocolate chunks

Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees

In a medium bowl mix the chocolate chip cookie mix, butter and 1 egg until all mix in blended in.

Spread dough in a 13 by 9 casserole dish and lay aside.











Get the medium bowl back out and mix the peanut butter cookie mix, 2 eggs, oil, and water. I used the same bowl because it did not matter if the doughs mixed and I don’t like washing more dishes then I have to.




Spread peanut butter dough on top of chocolate chip dough and sprinkle with chocolate chunks. Make sure the top if covered. I didn’t use the whole bag but it wouldn’t have hurt if I did.








Put into the oven on the middle rack and bake for about 20 minutes.

Let cool then cut into rectangles and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. This looks GREAT! It has my 2 favorite ingredients, chocolate and peanut butter. Don't be mad but I will be stealing this recipe from you. :)

    ReplyDelete